Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pinned AND Did It 3

(I discovered that this post did not show up correctly on the blog so I am reposting which explains why Pinned and Did It 3 comes after Pinned and Did It 4.  I really can count!)

I am a part time healthy eater.  Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't.  Increasing my water consumption is one of those on again, off again habits that I am working on.  I hope that as I drink more of the healthy stuff (i.e water--which I like--alittle) I will drink less of the less healthy stuff (i.e. Diet Coke and coffee--both of which I like--ALOT!).
I pinned this idea for Sassy Water and gave it a try.
Lemon and cucumber slices and mint leaves are added to water in a pitcher. 
I was given this clever pitcher with a cylinder insert that worked perfect for this idea.


The water "brewed" in the frig over night to let the flavors mingle.  The next day I tried a taste and thought it tasted mostly like cucumber peels. EEEEEWWWWWW!  But after a little stir it tasted much better.  

A web search came up with some sites that claimed Sassy Water helps promote weight loss and reduce tummy bulge.  I can't endorse that claim but if a pitcher of Sassy Water in my frig gets me to drink more water I'll be happy.  

Maybe even Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment